The one thing I love the most about coaching people?
What do I love about it?
It happens from the day 1.
Why is that?
• I hold people to high standards.
• People want to feel empowered and supported.
• I know people have all the resources they need.
These are my assumptions I hold about people:
1. Any problem you struggle with is self-designed.
• You know what the problem is
• You know when and why the problem started (=the root cause)
• You have all the resources you need to resolve your problem now
Yes, your problem is self-designed.
But it's a a good thing.
Because you can redesign it.
You can redesign your life how you want it.
And I can assist you in doing exactly that.
2. You don't need to learn anything new to resolve the problem
Learning something new is easy and fun to do.
Unless something stands in the way.
Unless something prevents it.
Most problems are about unlearning something old.
Something that doesn't serve you anymore.
Most problems are about letting go.
Once you let go of the old, you have space for the new.
3. You have all the correct answers already.
You don't need anyone else to tell you what's good for you.
No one else knows you better than you know yourself.
My experience with clients is this:
The first thing we do is to design your ideal version.
Your ideal life that you want and deserve.
→ Then we focus on obstacles from the past.
Things standing in the way to get there.
→ Then we focus on the present moment.
Beliefs and habits to get you there.
→ Then we revisit your ideal version, once again.
You know what is curious to me?
No matter the time between the first design and this second visit ... all people, with no exception, use the same words to describe the same ideal life they want for themselves.
Long story short:
You know what you want.
You know what you deserve.
The reason why you don't have it yet is simple:
You didn't allow yourself to go for it.
You felt that you need to do something first.
Or that you need to achieve something first.
Let me tell you this, my friend:
Your dream life is closer than you think.
It is well within your reach.
It is waiting for you right now.
You be courageous and reach for it!